domingo, 24 de mayo de 2015

✘ New Design. New Vibes. Welcome back: Rue des Modèles

 Rue des Modèles started in 2009 with a lot of enthusiasm from myself. 

On  it, I could express my particular point of view and my taste in fashion world. From fashion editorials to Street Style or trend and runway reports of all the shows, each season.
 For months I did not write anything, and the blog was abandonated (poor him!) A new life, the emerge of some new social networks or the fact that have other priorities now, have made, unfortunatelly, this huge break. I've stopped to post moodboards or fashion compositions that is one of my favorite hobbies. I have to recognize that i have invert much time and effort on it and is such a pity. Therebefore, I decided back to blogging. And now is a real thing, but my blog have to addapt to the girl I am now. A new design, a new vision and accordingly a new Rue des Modèles. To all the people who are still waiting for the comeback, thank you very much for the fidelity. This is a new start. Hi again to you all!

 ____________________________________________________ 

 Rue des Modèles comenzó en 2009 con mucha ilusión por parte de su creadora. En él podía tomarme la libertad de expresar mi particular visión y gusto por la moda. Desde editoriales de revistas, a Street Style o reportajes de tendencias y desfiles cada temporada. Hace meses que el blog está en desuso. Una nueva vida, la aparición de diversas redes sociales equivalentes o el mero hecho de tener otras prioridades han hecho, desgraciadamente, que dejase de escribir, postear moodboards y composiciones de moda. 

Debo reconocerlo, extraño el blog y todo el trabajo que he invertido a lo largo de este tiempo en él. Es por ello, que me he decidido a retomarlo, ahora de verdad pero adaptándolo a la chica que soy ahora. Un nuevo diseño, una nueva visión y por lo tanto, un nuevo Rue des Modèles. A todos aquellos que aún seguís esperando el regreso, gracias por vuestra fidelidad. Algo nuevo acaba de comenzar. Así que hola a todos de nuevo.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario